curiuskitten
I just got a toy and it is soooooooo wonderful but my ex-boyfriend is jealous. I asked him to come for some fun, but he was too busy. I said it was ok because he was doing something really important (usually I whine, demand, beg, then torment him by teasing him with all the stuff I want to do till he gives in) then he keeps bringing up that I replaced him with this toy. How do I reassure him that the toy can't replace him?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Ah, silly boys. Didn't you invite him over to play too? That sounds like inclusion, not exclusion.

And, wait - he's your ex?! How's he going to feel once you've replaced him with a human?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Rhino
If it does replace him he's doing something wrong.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Why not try reading this? http://ofsexandlove.com/2008/11/09/toy-intimidation/
It may not entirely apply because he is your ex, but it's a start
Quote 0 0
cathy22
My boyfriend purchased one for both of us to play with, he suggested it first.
Quote 0 0
slowpoke
We have tried different toys over the years and found out that the wife gets the most pleasure from really big dildos. She just loves that full feeling she gets when I use one on her. I enjoy the visual stimulation as well as the moans and reactions to my efforts to please her. Then I'm rewarded with a hot, wet, excited pussy. A toy is just a tool to increase stimulation and pleasure, it's not meant to replace but to enhance the experience. So what if it's bigger, that's just a preference for the toy and not the partner. Doing what pleases your partner will get you rewarded for your efforts and understanding of her needs, the sex will be better!
Quote 0 0