Tabu Toypro
(March 16) - Former adult film star Jenna Jameson and her UFC champ boyfriend Tito Ortiz have welcomed healthy twin boys to their family, AVN reports. These are the first children for the couple, who have been dating since 2006. Ortiz has a son from a previous marriage.

Jameson expressed her excitement on her Myspace Celebrity blog last September, when the couple announced the pregnancy. "I can't even express the extreme serenity that came over me once I saw my children inside me," she wrote.

"It has been my dream to have children for an extremely long time, and I truly feel like finally, the time is right and God has blessed me. I have never felt more like a woman, or more alive.

"Tito is happier than I have ever seen him, it is so fulfilling to see him so proud. He looked me in the eye today after our doctor's appointment and said, 'I'm the luckiest man on earth... thank you for having my babies.' I cried."

Link to Jenna's SFW photos here
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Was there anything subliminal in the placement of that green butt plug to the left of the article above? Hank
Quote 0 0
I'm sure they'll be good parents. Let's just hope they don't ever pop in the wrong home movie by accident.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hank Alvarez wrote:

Was there anything subliminal in the placement of that green butt plug to the left of the article above? Hank

Nope, just a St Patty's Day inspired icon.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Good for them! I see alot of nasty, negative things written about Jenna's birth and it makes me so sad. Even women still perpetuate this myth that the number of sex partners you've had effects your ability to mother a child.
Quote 0 0