Hank Alvarez
My wife and I have a new best friend in the bedroom as the label says, "meet you new best friend  System JO water based lube." It went on to make some pretty big claims but in the end it delivered on all of them. After being in the dog house with my wife for buying a silicone lube that stained our new flannel sheets I was looking for a less troublesome replacement. JO H2O claimed to be silky smooth like silicone and to my surprise it was. We just used a little and it proved to go a long way. It didn't gum up the works and there was no need to reapply it as we've had to with other brands. When you've been married as long as I have you've probably spent so much time in the dog house you've got fleas anyway but it"s nice to be out and back in the wife's good graces. I thought I'd just pass along this little tidbit of information. I'd be interested in your opinions. Hank
Quote 0 0
I almost bought this the other day but I ended up getting the Slippery Kitty instead. Now I think I made a mistake..
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Has anyone used the JO H2O in the back door? It seems like it would be a good match as it appears to be about the same consistency as the silicone lube I bought. I'd like a few references before my wife and I try it there. Hank
Quote 0 0
JO feels just like baby oil and it won't burn you if you use it for anal. the stuff rocks.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Thank you for the input. We haven't used it for that yet but we want to. Looks like more bang for your buck. Hank
Quote 0 0