Roadie
Dreamer and I were just wondering how you become a 'Sex Toy Reviewer'?  We don't have a blog space to post our reviews and comments to the world, but we do visit here quite often (at least I do...like every day). Is there a special requirement to become a reviewer? Like I said, we are just curious...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hi Roadie,

We generally prefer to work with established sex writers with established blogs but we also like to work with "new talent" who can demonstrate a flair for reviewing. That said, setting up an account on https://www.blogger.com/start or http://wordpress.com/ is easy and free. Having read you and Dreamer's posts, I can't think of a better couple to start a new sex blog. You'd make great reviewers.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
OK...I did it. I started a Blog. It is still in it's early stages...a work in progress. I'm going to keep working on it. I am not real impressed with the layout yet, but it will get better. There are still some bugs and kinks I need to work out.

I invite you to go take a look...tell me what you think...offer suggestions. Be honest...I can take it...maybe.

Blue Lizard Bar Blogspot.com

Quote 0 0
Nice job Buddy. You have alot of good content in there for a new blog. The one thing I would do is dress it up a little with some graphics or something. Wordpress dashboard is easy to use. Just click on the "appearance" section and you can pick a theme from a bunch of templates they have in there. Keep up the good work.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Welcome Roadie. I'd move your 'About Me' section to the top of the sidebar as it makes the most sense.

Also, Ronin, Roadie is not using wordpress.
Quote 0 0
I like the blue theme.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Thank you for your comments.

Ronin...we are working on spicing the site up. It's a kind of hit and miss thing.

Adriana...the 'About Us' has been moved. I like it better at the top too.

Mayven...being called the Blue Lizard...what other color would we use? lol

I do, however, have to give credit where credit is due. Dreamer has been doing the work to get the Blog set up. I, being a computer idiot, get too frustrated when trying to do things like that. I give her my idea, and like magic, she does it. Kinda like our Sex!!!

And I gotta thank SleepingDreamer. We have consulted with her about setting this up and she has provided her vast knowledge and kind words.

Quote 0 0
You and Dreamer are going to take to blogging like old pros (just as I suspected!)

Quote 0 0