TabuToys Moderator Show full post »
johnnybgood4u
Hello Class.

New guy from Kcmo.

Interested in starting to make toys for the people who use them.  I have not any experience with this sort of thing, but am a sculptor and artist here in my home town.  I posted an add in Craigslist looking for like minded vixens whom love toys, playing and being naughty.  I get nothing but paysite crap.

None the less, I did a search and found this group.  I am married, the misses asked me to design some toys, and look for models to try them out.  So.... I am on a mission.

Are there any discussions on making your own toys here?

Whats a good few things to start with?

I have a complete metal shop.  I have made a toy with a friend in his shop many years ago.  It was what he liked to call a pervoflex.  It would let you adjust (pose) anyone any way you desired.  I am very interested in like minded individuals to talk with and maybe make some of these things.

B
Quote 0 0
Hotstuff
Hey everyone! Seriously, where are the tall, dark and handsome men who just wanna have some adult fun? Why are so many men afraid of a woman who knows what she wants?
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I wish everyone would respond to the comments we post. Yeah, nay or neutral, I'm always interested in your ideas and feelings. I may not agree with you but we can all learn from each other. Hank
Quote 0 0
Hotstuff wrote:

Hey everyone! Seriously, where are the tall, dark and handsome men who just wanna have some adult fun? Why are so many men afraid of a woman who knows what she wants?

As they say, the most popular flavor of ice cream is vanilla.  I hope nobody thinks that I'm calling men simple but I think some men, not all men, do tend to prefer everything simple and that inlcudes the women they date. Maybe they are just intimidated by what they consider an overly aggressive or overtly sexual female. But don't depair, men that can give as good as they get are out there. I should know I married one!
Quote 0 0
sexysteph
Hey peeps, I'm new to the class.  Actually just placed my first order online.  And I'm very interested in the toys!!!  I'm a 31 yr old female, living in sin w/my boyfriend.  We enjoy our sex life!  And he's cool w/the fact that sometimes I have to please myself! And then again sometimes there's nothing like having a big ol' warm man in you ;D  Although I do get aroused by watching two females, and I've even experimented a couple times myself.  I love my boyfriend w/all my heart, and he knows how I am when it comes to a beautiful woman.  Sometimes I can't resist myself
Quote 0 0
Hello Boys and Girls,

If you've read any of my posts over the last year I think you'll know what I'm about! However, if you've just signed in I am a playful mature woman with a voracious sexual appetite (pansexual nature.) All things erotic are of interest to me and I love to learn about the psychology of sex as much as I enjoy practicing it in the flesh. I've used enough sex toys in my life to offer an educated opinion or 3 so don't hesitate to ask me anything. I'm an investment banker by day but I should probably take a part-time job with this site!
Quote 0 0
johnnybgood4u
Hotstuff wrote:

Ok Ill bite.

Where you at,a nd what are you looking for?

Bill
Quote 0 0
PantheraPardus
Hey there!

I've just started doing some reviews for the nice people here at Tabu Toys, and thought I'd head on over here to the forums to introduce myself.

I'm Panthera Pardus and I've been writing a BDSM-oriented blog for several months now. I'm a newbie to the scene, but I'm learning quite a bit and am trying to pass on the things that I learn to others. 

I'm sure I'll see all of you around here, and hope to have some good conversations!

Panthera Pardus
http://www.ramblingnewbie.com
Quote 0 0
Very cool site!
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
Good Morning Class, Just a Ole Hippy here, and I mean old, LOL did the intro thingy and made a entry for the erotic story contest. ? tho, it said fansty, well I stopped having those when I was a kid and all I have to write about are my past experiences with some very lovely ladies. I might change the names to protect their privacy and maybe the location but most of what I write are true experiences, I hope that doesn't disqualify me. If you read my intro you will get a better understanding of where I am coming from. Thanks for the welcome.
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Welcome! I think we're all new and definitely curious. Together, we can learn a lot from each other. I hope you all participate because I've learned a lot from those I now consider to be my new anonymous friends. Hank
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
Olehippy wrote:

Good Morning Class, Just a Ole Hippy here, and I mean old, LOL did the intro thingy and made a entry for the erotic story contest. ? tho, it said fansty, well I stopped having those when I was a kid and all I have to write about are my past experiences with some very lovely ladies. I might change the names to protect their privacy and maybe the location but most of what I write are true experiences, I hope that doesn't disqualify me. If you read my intro you will get a better understanding of where I am coming from. Thanks for the welcome.

Hey Neville,

True experiences are the best experiences and we love to hear them. Thanks for the great story!
Quote 0 0
Cinnamon Chambers
Hey!  I have browsed here for months and decided to register and say hi.  I am Cinnamon, and I love playing with toys.  I am 29, married and living in Texas for now.  I love writing reviews of toys and products I have tried.  I am open to all sorts of play.  I have 2 blogs, one dedicated to sexual experiences, and stories, and one for sex toy reviews. 
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Welcome. Please share your knowledge with us and we will do the same. Hank
Quote 0 0