Tabu Toypro
Grinding. Freak dancing. (at least it's not daggering!) That's what the kids are up to these days. It's basically dirty dancing for the teens and parents are shocked. (really? remember Footloose?)

Parents across the country have seen it happening at high school dances and they were left breathless. And not in a good way. It's gotten so popular that some high schools are creating contracts the kids have to sign before the school dances occur. This coupled with the risque choices in apparel and we have a downright crisis.

I think it's the perfect opportunity to chat with their kids about the sexual nature of the dancing and segue into the sex conversations they've never had.

The article source: MSNBC
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
That is a good opportunity to have a chat with your kids. I can't believe the kids would be so upset about not being able to grind on the dance floor. My school dances always had dress codes and enforced standards of behaviour. Or that parents would let kids throw a dance for 400 kids? How is that even pulled off? geez
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Adriana wrote:

I can't believe the kids would be so upset about not being able to grind on the dance floor.

Exactly, that is what they are supposed to be doing in the car, when they are supposed to be on their way home.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0