Hank Alvarez
Please give us poor guys a clue? We can tell you how we like it, fellatio, and there's no arguing that it's wonderful when you deliver, but oddly enough a lot of women I've known through the years either couldn't or wouldn't tell us how they liked it. It's almost like they expected us to blunder in guess what you like. What are your personal do's and don'ts and likes and dislikes in relation to cunnilingus. I think if a few of you ladies took the time to enlighten some of us you would make a lot of your sisters much happier. What do you think? Hank
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
I like the Venus Butterfly technique. Use the "come this way" finger (or fingers) inside the pussy while licking on the clit. Gets me dripping everytime. I just got a chill thinking about it!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
No offense intended ladies, but forgive me for having to ask this crudely: how do you like to have a man eat your pussy? Fingers, fine but how do you like his mouth on you? Any do's or don'ts you'd like to pass on to the class? I wrote about a treat I use on my wife hoping someone would top it with a better idea or technique but I got no response so I assumed no one liked it but my wife and you gals were too polite to say so. Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I think females are a far more mixed bag than males. While I enjoy my husband's fingers, they won't get me off and sometimes just get in the way. Other times, fingers inserted and a thumb on the clit (with a tongue) are great. I just love licking and sucking and focus on my clit only. There's no specific pattern or technique but since I like pressure, pushing a tongue against me roughly is great. I usually wind up orgasming from humping/grinding myself against his face most of the time and then I think it's mostly my doing rather than his. He just provides the surface. I prefer when I'm on my back because it's simply more comfortable and then we can make eye contact or he can wrap his arms around my thighs or use his hands or whatnot.
Quote 0 0
Cinnamon Chambers
I am addicted to how my husband does it.  I con't explain it because it is different each time, but he always seems to know what to do and how to do it just right.  Maybe some of it is comfort level too.
Quote 0 0
Miss_C.
Great oral for me means circles or figure eights around my clit, wetter, and faster.  I love to cum before my boyfriend even goes inside me because I get so tight right after I cum, and he feels huge when he goes in.  I also like when he switches back and forth between oral and penetration.  When I get close, he switches.  The more times he gets me close to the edge but doesn't let me cum, the better and more intense my orgasm is.
Quote 0 0
I like my girlfriend to make her tongue "fat" while she's licking and then when I get close she'll stick a few fingers inside me and wiggle them. She plays guitar so she can do it really fast. Awesome.
Quote 0 0