Tabu Toypro
Don’t want to give you baby girl some plastic doll with a wack sense of what women look like? Well, check out DYKEdolls, an alternative action figure that positively portrays ladies and the lesbian lifestyle.  Just look at the adorable family of Kelly, Christine and baby Soo! Or how about a total Betty in a basketball uniform? There’s even a gayelle Cali skater chick! Now these are gals we’d all like to play with…regardless of sexual orientation.

DYKEdolls.com
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Ah! Does anyone remember Gay Bob, the Doll? I am a child of the 70s and I sure don't remember this!

Flashback: Gay Bob - the World's 1st gay Doll
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I, too, am a product of the 70's...what I can remember of it (I got a good case of CRSS) but I sure dont remember Gay Bob...I went to school with Gay Gary and Gay Chuck...but Bob werent there.

This really looks to me like somebody stole a page from The Onion...and inserted it...so to speak...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
MarshaMarsha!
I think these toys were definitely designed for the adults only, the Diesel Dyke doll does come with her own little strap on..
"Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions." Woody Allen
Quote 0 0