Tabu Toypro
Who doesn't shudder at the thought of their parents, in-laws, roomates or kids snooping through their unmentionables? Forget the sock drawer-keep your privates PRIVATE with a real, locking case. This pretty and feminine case is big enough to carry all your condoms, lubricants and sex toys with plenty of room to spare! The keyless locking system makes this sleek carrying case convenient and safe...
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Tabu should carry FYN cases/storage. Awesome products!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I can feel your pain. When my friend's daughter was about four years old she came into the living room with her mom's vibrator and asked, in front of visiting company of course, "What's this mommy and could she play with it?" Most hardware stores carry small to large plastic toolboxes that can accommodate inexpensive locks. Your whole investment might be twenty to forty dollars depending on how much stuff you have to secure and how organized you want it. Some even have cantilevered shelves that fold out for better organization of your toys. If you have the room in your closet, places like Home Depot, Lowe's, Costco and Sam's Club have large black or blue six gallon plastic boxes that aren't transparent with top folding lids that close and are drilled with small holes that will accommodate locks.    Hank
Quote 0 0
The same thing happened to my sister during one of her dinner parties, only her dog carried it in in its mouth.
Quote 0 0