lastof4
whats better a dildo or vibrator to get myself off.  looking 2 buy one, what should i purchase, have any stories to let me know how good the item is.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I take it you have not used any sex toys. Have you had sex? If so and you enjoy the thrusting and penetration, a dildo might be good. IF you're looking for something a little different, a little more or for clitoral stimulation, I'd go with a vibrator. Of course, all phallic vibrators can be used as a dildo if you simply turn the vibe off so you probably can't go wrong there. (=
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Too bad they're not like cars; where you can rent one and try it then make an intelligent decision before you buys it, or can you? Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hank Alvarez wrote:

Too bad they're not like cars; where you can rent one and try it then make an intelligent decision before you buys it, or can you? Hank

Oh no I'm afraid the health department would put a stop to that real quick!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
there are a lot of people who are reviewing sex toys online - in fact miss adriana is one of them some have video too - so you can virtually rent them I suppose
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I trust your comments a the only reliable sources of information. Thanks, Hank
Quote 0 0
Homer
Try both...and let us know.
Quote 0 0
SleepingDreamer
I love posting videos on electronic toys- it shows the functions and allows a customer to hear the sound levels. It's a great tool for viewers because they want to know- well, does it rotate? How well does it rotate? Does it thrust? Does it vibrate hard? Will my neighbors hear it through the walls? How many different speeds are there? These questions can be answered with video whereas pictures you're just left going "hunh"...

Lastof4, are you looking for something discreet? Something gender specific? How about a rabbit style vibrator that offers both penetration and clitoral/perineum stimulation depending upon how you use it.Are you looking for a vibrator that looks realistic or is rather small? Are you looking for a dildo to stimulate your prostate or your g-spot? What speed of vibrations do you like- light, strong? How thick of a toy do you desire?

Once we have a little more information pertaining to your preference than I think all the knowledgeable people here on the forums can be of a little more help.
Quote 0 0