0%
 ANY OTHER SITE 0 votes
0%
This poll has been closed.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE :-[
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I don't understand your poll.

However, I can say that only certain pumps will do the trick. Many of them are on the market as novelties (and sell for that purpose) but it seems most customers agree that the Dr Joel's System actually works.

I will advise that your grab the pumper's handbook for specific instructions, warnings and potential dangers of using a pump.

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Excuse me for butting in but I happened to run across this one and I couldn't help myself. My understanding, and 'Pro' please correct me if I'm wrong, is that pumps are designed to get you up not keep you up. What are you going to do stop mid stride and tell your lover, "Excuse me, I have to re-inflate my member?" It seems to me that would be a little awkward.

I've never used one although I have been tempted by some of their advertisements. A rather bizarre friend of mine bought one and he swore by it, but just between you and I and the bedpost I think he was just playing with himself. He did say that he had to shave the area first to get a good seal and that was a problem for him in the shower room at the gym. With my shaky hands that would probably be a major blood letting. Why do you need a hand operated vacuum pump when you've got the best one right there on the front of your face? HHH
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Really, they aren't very practical. It takes skill to get a good vacuum seal and then to actually get results is even harder. After the pumping, a cockring can be worn to keep the erection going, but I certainly wouldn't advise wearing it for very long.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0