PantheraPardus
I just posted part one of a review for the Make Me Blush harness on my blog. Check it out! http://www.ramblingnewbie.com/2009/01/18/make-me-blush-harness-review-part-one/.

Part two will be coming shortly, if all goes well.

Panthera Pardus
http://www.ramblingnewbie.com
http://www.ramblingnewbie.com
Quote 0 0
Just out of curiosity Panthera, how did it fit size-wise? I am weirdly shaped!
Quote 0 0
PantheraPardus
1SexyMom wrote:

Just out of curiosity Panthera, how did it fit size-wise? I am weirdly shaped!


I'm a large woman, and it did fit size-wise. The straps were quite long enough.

However, I finally got to put it to use the other day, and I have to say the angle of the cock was a bit...odd.  I had to keep 'rearranging' my victim to get the right angle of entry.   I'm thinking it would be angled correctly on a smaller woman with less in the belly area, but on me it wasn't quite right.

Now, the Tantus Acute that came with it was excellent, both in the harness  and out. I love it.
Quote 0 0
You are one speedy poster, Lady! Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know. I'm not exactly a plus size but I have big childbearing hips so I wanted to make sure.
Quote 0 0
PantheraPardus
1SexyMom wrote:

You are one speedy poster, Lady! Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know. I'm not exactly a plus size but I have big childbearing hips so I wanted to make sure.


I try. Now, as for the odd fit, that may be more of a case of weird fit against the belly than weird fit around the hips. The fit was somewhat low on the pelvis.
Quote 0 0
I wear low-waisted everything so that's good news then.
Quote 0 0
jozef88
PantheraPardus wrote:

I just posted part one of a review for the Make Me Blush harness on my blog. Check it out! http://www.ramblingnewbie.com/2009/01/18/make-me-blush-harness-review-part-one/.

Part two will be coming shortly, if all goes well.

Panthera Pardus
http://www.ramblingnewbie.com
nice review...i like it... 
Quote 0 0