TabuToys Moderator
Mariah Carey has revealed that she made Nick Cannon wait before they had sex.

The singer said the couple did not make love from when they met in February until they married in April.

She told The Mirror that she is glad she imposed the restriction, saying: “It's not that we had no intimacy, we just didn't have complete intimacy. It's just me, and my feelings.

"I definitely don't want to push it on anybody else but we both have similar beliefs, and I just thought that it would be so much more special if we waited until after we were married. And it was, and it still is."
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
I didn't think she was that traditional. Did she ever wait for marriage before. She seems contradictory a little.
Quote 0 0
My wife made me wait 3 years for sex (on our wedding night) but that was more years ago than I care to divulge. I think if she made her husband wait, then more power to her. It is one way to make sure you're with a man who's in it for the long haul.
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
Although I do believe in a certain of abstience, I don't see any reason to ask adults to wait til marriage. I feel like when sex is done right and in a beautiful way it show you how much the people involved love each other.
Quote 0 0