Tabu Toypro

Have you or any men you know, ever climaxed without ejaculation? votes

yes, let me tell you more in the comments 2 votes
66%
 no 1 vote
33%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
This article at Em&Lo.com gave me the idea to pose this question for men (or a man you know):

Have you ever climaxed without ejaculating? Do tell!

I hadn't given that one too much thought before. Do you think it is possible that men can have these "dry orgasms" ever so occasionally? Maybe it's a rare as female ejaculation. Here's what Em&Lo said about it:

"He climaxed without ejaculating: a.k.a. the dry orgasm. It happens. Sometimes spontaneously. It’s usually harmless, though it can be caused by problems like diabetes, prostate issues, multiple sclerosis, radiation therapy, a blocked sperm duct, bladder cancer… Some medications may inhibit ejaculation, too.  But many men train their minds and bodies to be able to achieve the dry orgasm voluntarily via breathing and PC-muscle exercises — since doing so can mean multiple dude-gasms. In fact, pulling yourself back from the brink of orgasm (like it seems your husband was doing during your sesh) is part of the training regimen (check out [i]The Multi-Orgasmic Man and this abbreviated version). But be warned: some of these methods suggest pushing on the perineum to block semen flow, which can result in retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculate gets detoured into the bladder, resulting in cloudy urine — which according to many medical sources is not good. Some of the problems mentioned above can cause retrograde ejaculation, too, so that’s something to look out for. It doesn’t sound like this was intentional by your hubby, so if it keeps happening involuntarily, he should definitely go see a urologist."[/i]

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
For what it's worth I don't think it's that unusual. It has happened to me on a few occasions and as far as I know there were none of the physical ailments you mentioned above just a lot of good sexual exercise to drain the pond. I've got to admit it surprised me. Hank
Quote 0 0
Roadie
That has happened to me. A couple of times. And they happened during the few times when intercourse happened more than one time. The sensation was there, but nothing squirted. It didnt bother me as felt just as good!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Adriana
It's interesting to see this. As a woman, this has never occurred with my partner but I wouldn't mind. They say it's the key to being multi-orgasmic - like Roadie's experience seems to be. I've ever heard of it just happening without practice. cool
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Ahhh the amazing human body. I'd never heard of this either!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
First of all...I'm just weird. And at the rate it takes to refill and reload, how could there be anything to ejaculate if orgasm takes place? Thats the only reason I can figure that nothing happens...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
studley
I frequently have dry orgasms, particularly in the morning. This is due to two medications I am on for BPH - Avodart and Flomax.  The orgasms are just so-so - the buildup to climax is slower than normal, making it easier to "edge" for a long time if I want, but the spasms are not nearly as intense as during a normal orgasm.

Then there are the times when (if I have the time) I love to have multiples (during masturbation) where I edge to just when the orgasm starts, then stop stimulation. I'll have a short orgasm, usually with ejaculation the first few times, then repeat. After a while the well is empty and I'll have a real hard orgasm that is totally dry but very satisfying nonetheless.
Quote 0 0