imonfire
Forgive me I am new to this. My girl-friend and I have been talking about using some adult toys to enjoy, for her but also for me as well. We've watched several videos showing this type of thing, but how unhealthy is an anal probe, balls on a string, dildos etc..speaking from a men's health point of view? And is this normal?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
For a toy to be safe for anal penetration it should:

a) Be seamless, with no sharp edges, rough pointy bits, or anything that can easily come off. Tissue in the rectum is easily torn, even the smallest tear can cause serious problems.

b) Have a wide flared base, or ring, or something significantly big enough to prevent it from being drawn up into the rectum. When you insert something in the anus, there is be a suction-like effect where objects can be drawn up into the rectum.

[move]Remember to use lube - lots of it. The rectum does not self-lubricate. [/move]

Anal beads are blissful, period.

If you are interested in Prostate stimulation, there's a wonderful line called
Aneros. These toys are specifically designed to safely hit your P spot!

If you prefer a little vibration, the Rude Boy gets rave reviews.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
imonfire wrote:

Forgive me I am new to this. My girl-friend and I have been talking about using some adult toys to enjoy, for her but also for me as well. We've watched several videos showing this type of thing, but how unhealthy is an anal probe, balls on a string, dildos etc..speaking from a men's health point of view? And is this normal?

I do own sex 'toys', but that's all I'm saying.
Quote 0 0
Frankly, I don't see the great need for men's toys. Can't you guys orgasm with your hand or stiff breeze? Women are the ones that need all the help. 
Quote 0 0
hogtime
Katerina,your so wrong!Sorry, but guys do need toys to.I love my ass being penatrated with a strap-on by my wife.I use toys as much or even more then her at times.At one time I thought I was gay or Bi  because I want to be fucked all the time!!After I found out that area of a guy is the most sensitive to us, I understood what I was going on with me.And I don't hide it. I need it!!Most guys wont admitt it because to the "male mocho world thats gay!"It's not at all it's how we are made.
Times short,let's ride!
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
hogtime wrote:

Katerina,your so wrong!Sorry, but guys do need toys to.I love my ass being penatrated with a strap-on by my wife.I use toys as much or even more then her at times.At one time I thought I was gay or Bi  because I want to be fucked all the time!!After I found out that area of a guy is the most sensitive to us, I understood what I was going on with me.And I don't hide it. I need it!!Most guys wont admitt it because to the "male mocho world thats gay!"It's not at all it's how we are made.

Nice response, Hogtime...And you aren't alone.
For many red-blooded, hetero males a little anal play has become the mainstream.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Katerina wrote:

Frankly, I don't see the great need for men's toys. Can't you guys orgasm with your hand or stiff breeze? Women are the ones that need all the help. 

Well, I think this is a little unfair. Many women can orgasm on their own but toys just make it easier or more exciting. The same is true for men.

I agree with the guidelines for safe sex toys. I also want to reiterate using lube for anyone who is trying anal play, even if you feel you are a pro.

Many men use sex toys. It's absolutely normal!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
How does Aneros work? I see where the shape varies from model to model but it talks about massage- does it vibrate? How does it function? Is it electrical? Wireless? I like the obvious absence of cords to get tangled up in or straps that would take time for my wife to get into. Any advice from someone who has one, has used it and knows? Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I also wanted to add one more thing. Stay away from balls on strings. The string will harbor bacteria. I would use only beads or probes which are sterilizable (glass, steel, pure silicone)
Quote 0 0