Tabu Toypro
7 Masturbation Techniques by David Strovny

1- The cold climax
In the first of our masturbation techniques, masturbate as you normally would, but when you feel the sensation of ejaculation coming on, grab hold of some ice cubes or crushed ice with the other hand, then continue masturbating to completion. The feeling of cold in one hand, heat in the other, and the sensation of ejaculating will enhance the experience.

2- Rings around your penis
Cover both your hands with lube, and form a ring with your thumb and forefinger. Place it around the base of your penis. Slide the ring up to the base of the glans (where the head starts). Now form a ring with the fingers on your other hand and do the same thing. Keep stroking with one ring at a time until you climax.

3- The palm rubber
Once you're erect, place some lube on the inside of one hand, and rather than rub your penis with your hand, keep rubbing the tip of your penis against the palm of your hand to orgasm.

4- The ball holder
The next time you're masturbating and feel as though you're about to ejaculate, put your other hand over your scrotum and lightly squeeze and pull it down (or more aggressively, if you like that sort of thing). That way, you get to feel your semen traveling through your body, making it's way to the exit.

5- The gentle tap
Although you have to have a sensitive penis for this to work effectively, this will at least demonstrate that you don't if it doesn't work. Keep your underwear on and make yourself erect. Once you're at your fullest erectness, tap the tip of your penis with the tips of your fingers. It should take somewhat longer than usual for you to reach climax but when you do, oh yeah...

6- Screw your hand
While standing, twist your lubed-up hand (whichever you're most comfortable using) so that your thumb is against your belly button. Wrap your hand around your penis and, rather than stroke with your hand, move your pelvis to pump in and out of your hand. It'll make you feel like you're actually penetrating a vagina. Okay, maybe not.

7- The plastic bag
In your bedroom (or someone else's if you wish), fill a plastic sandwich bag with petroleum jelly and put your erect penis in the bag, squishing the jelly so that your entire penis is covered. Then, place your penis, still in the bag, between the mattress and the box spring. Pump in and out to orgasm. The best part? No mess.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
I usually use the conventional hand wanking technique with some simultaneous ass play but I just heard about this one: Get a glass of warm water.....almost hot. Right as you cum immerse your whole shaft into the cup of warm water. Sounds interesting.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
i tried the ice cube thing with a guy once. once. judging by that reaction, i will never bring ice near an erect penis again!
Quote 0 0
laBlueGirl
i love to give my lover a variety of hand jobs. i always change up my style so it doesnt become expected. one that he especially enjoyed recently was one i hadnt tried before. he woke me up with a stiff one in my backside but i was rather sleepy and didnt want to move too much from the warmth of my blanket. i took his erect penis between my open palms and rubbed them together. its like the motion one makes as if warming their hands over a fire. every dozen or so rubs i added a bit of saliva on one palm without stopping the flow of movement with the other. he thrashed and moaned and frankly, exploded within minutes. needless to say the blanket was pushed to the end of the bed by the time it was over and i was perspiring right along with him.
Quote 0 0
I take the detachable showerhead off its holder and get in a squatting position in the shower or tub. what you do is put the showerhead under your legs so the water stream hits your anus. Then with your other hand, jack off with lubricant. Oh man, does this feel good! You'll only last about 2 minutes.
Quote 0 0