Will someone tell me if I’m crazy here? I am recently divorced, which is fine, not a problem at all, in fact the sunnovabitch was never good for me as a husband and he damn sure couldn’t work any magic in the bedroom. He was your typical, “get mine” and off to lala-land type lover, more content to watch NFL and pass out after a few beers than to spend any time figuring out how to hit my G-spot.
But whatever, I really am over all that, he’s a lazy ass and I am excited to be moving on to my new life. The part I want some feedback on, the situation that seems a little off to me, is this. The day after he left, my mother gave me a present. A… dildo?… not a little introductory junior dildo, but a great big giant monster dildo, ribbed and veined in all its John Holmes lifelike splendor. Now don’t get me wrong I am certainly no prude (duh, look where I’m writing this). I have what some would call a very impressive collection of some of the best sex toys around, including both a dolphin and rabbit vibrator, dildos in a variety of widths lengths and textures, and curiously a matching double set of anal beads (I am determined to find someone to use these with). But for the life of me I cannot figure out why of ALL people, my mother took it upon herself to buy me this big bad motherfuc….. OH!!! I guess she has one too? LOL
Quote 0 0
Good for you..I guess? If my mother handed me a large dildo I would know that it was finally time for the assisted living center. (She is much more likely to hand me a bible.)
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
I think I would be happy if my mom did that. My mom didn't even give me the sex talk and turned red when my grandmother and me talked about "call girls." My mother called me a hor for taking pretty pics, she would disown me probably if she thought I was playin with a toy too!
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
samantha[w]
Well, that certainly is interesting and odd. If my mother ever handed me a dildo…or even talked about a dildo…I would be damn surprised and possibly grossed out. I mean I have a hard time just talking about it with her. I sometimes get embarrassed to even watch anything sex related on TV in front of her. but like Katerina said my mother would hand me a bible than anything else.
samantha [w] ♥
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Things are changing kids. Your mom probably gave you that dildo because she loves you and recognized your sexual frustration. Use it, enjoy it and learn from it. Then go find a new lover that will ring your bell and make you happy to see him. Hank
Quote 0 0