I Love this time of year! its September and time to begin my annual preparations for the most important holiday of the year… [glow=red,2,300]Halloween.[/glow] Every year I throw a swingers costume ball and invite a bevy of folks, and in turn THEY invite a bevy of folks. The rules are simple, just that you must come with an open mind, you must be in costume, and you must ALWAYS abide by standard swinging etiquette. This year’s theme I have decided will be Stanley Kubrick. I have decided that I will be dressing as Malcolm McDowell from Clockwork Orange, while my lady will be portraying the wealthy rape victim with the cats, of the same film. It’s a bit of a stretch I know, but we pride ourselves in our gatherings on stretching the boundaries a bit. I would like to open up the planning to suggestions from the forum/boards as I am completely open to suggestions from my fellow Tabudists!
Quote 0 0
This makes me think about this article I just read about an guy in Martin County who claimed to be attacked and mugged by a group of women wearing suspenders like a female version of the droogies. The weird (but hot) thing is they weren't wearing shirts or bras under the suspenders. Words just can't describe..anyway, the point is I think you obviously need a sexy bunch of bat-swinging girls in suspenders with bowler hats. Totally. Awesome.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
a stanley kubrick themed swingers style halloween bash? wow!! don't forget to have a milk bar, red rum, some lolita lollipops, feather masks...oh the list could go on and on! this is giving me wonderful ideas...
Quote 0 0
BRILLIANT party theme!  I have always been a bit of a fetishist with a curiosity and interest in swinging, I just haven’t been lucky enough yet to meet the right girl who’ll join me in the lifestyle. Or maybe, I just don’t know how to broach the subject effectively. I’m a bit of a shrinking violet in the real world you see. That is all beside the point of this post though. I have always wanted to recreate the Milk Bar from Clockwork Orange, and would love to see if someone could pull that off. And well, your party seems like the perfect opportunity. Will you be recruiting any other gentlemen to join your crew of white clad, bowler donning, miscreants? If so I would like to be the first to submit my application. I don’t know where you are, or if you are accepting single guys (is the fact that I have an extreme foot fetish a plus?) but if you are, and so long as it’s on this continent I’ll be sure to be there with my cod piece strapped on and dildo in hand!
Quote 0 0
How about an“Eyes Wide Shut" theme for your party? I know its kind of a cliche and not Kubrick's best work but it would look pretty incredible with the Venetian masks and capes. You could even get a blindfolded piano player.
Quote 0 0
VERY cool..
Quote 0 0
what, no 2001 space odyssey? My suggestion is an “AI” room, where all fucking is to be done with fucking machines, vibrators, and all electric sex toys or whatever. And hell, if you can get some folks there to dress as Androids, well all the better! Ofcourse, it would be expensive so hopefully you are an eccentric millionaire.
Quote 0 0
Heya cupcake, the 2001 room idea is great, but I don’t know if I would keep it to exclusively sex machines and Robots. If there is a good enough reaction to the idea I’ll do it, but for sure I am going to float all of the above ideas to my swinger club/group that will be helping to fund this extravaganza. It’s funny that someone suggested the Milk Bar, as I have already begun recruiting ladies to wear white body paint and pose for initial pictures. The more submissive of them have already asked if I would like them to open their pussies up to the participants so that those interested can fuck one of the milk girls. Whoa.
Quote 0 0