Tabu Toypro
debauchette vidly recounts her first foot fetishist in this highly erotic piece on Filthy Gorgeous Things

Here's a snip:  He tenderly removed the shoe from my foot and proceeded to massage it, and then kiss it, and then suck each toe.  I watched him, but as time passed, I eventually lay back and tried to enjoy the sensation as foreplay.  It was arousing, and I imagined that his sudden change in tone meant that he would slowly kiss his way up my body to my thighs, my pussy, and then a fabulously hard cock would fuck me senseless.  But after what felt like half an hour, and after my toes grew numb from the licking, I sat up again and looked down.  He was masturbating with his free hand and promptly ejaculated into my shoe. 

read the rest here
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
x1-_s4njaY
Footfetishes are sexy. D;. As a matter of fact, I use to give footjobs, and made the guy cum all over my toes. =). 
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
^ Rad!

Ever get a charlie horse in your foot?
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
I don't know if I have a foot fetish, but I do have a shoe fetish. I wonder if that counts. Love shoes. Wearing them and seeing others wear beautiful shoes.
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay wrote:

I don't know if I have a foot fetish, but I do have a shoe fetish. I wonder if that counts. Love shoes. Wearing them and seeing others wear beautiful shoes.

Seems like most women have that fetish.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
speaking of feet...some photos from Met-Art (via Sexoteric)

Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0