SvatyKral
Hello, so I begin as follows I had already many women in bed not with any sex but I had everything I was in bed with squirt orgasm ... Now I have babu strasne love you and I do not want to have anything to another But that hento baba sprayed me afraid, and this current vzrusovalo my baba sprayed, it may be a team that you do something else? It not done enough for the sprayed? Or is it only team that is really true that there is a faculty building every babe? ... The second issue that after two weeks, we have what we started milovavat and now we're together two and a half months and last 3 times what we slept together for the first time so it was fine only when we love, so I did it and rather than Never before have we done so, I finish it by hand then we came again and again, I finish it by hand but as you know that women in sex is of course better orgasm so it bothers me and just as what we have to go so I it can be done by hand an hour more and the poor thing could not Message: (We are open to the popper side by side ... it may be a popper or whatsoever it is there other reason? whatsoever it may be that it already so it does not attract or what? (Please serious answers and advice ... Thanks in advance ..... Sorry I am from Slovakia and I do not know English so well after so many errors there
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
???

anyone want to take a stab?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
The only thing I want to stab with this one is my eye...with a pencil. I have read and reread this one and cannot make head nor tails of it...I gave up after the 4th run-thru...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Yeah, this poor kid needs an English class. Then I'll be glad to help. Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I think you have more problems than you originally thought
Quote 0 0
Hi SvatyKral,

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you're asking about female ejaculation? I can imagine how hard it would be to type out a message like this in a language you aren't too familiar with. You might try using a free online translator like Babelfish: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

This will let you translate an entire block of text and hopefully help our forum members communicate with you.

Quote 0 0
sammynova
admin wrote:

Hi SvatyKral,

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you're asking about female ejaculation? I can imagine how hard it would be to type out a message like this in a language you aren't too familiar with. You might try using a free online translator like Babelfish: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

This will let you translate an entire block of text and hopefully help our forum members communicate with you.

i think he has been using babelfish to translate this whole speech
Quote 0 0