Olehippy
Needless to say the great gift I received included scent, powders and lotions and all have been used to the max and given us so much pleasure. The money was well spent on two different vibrators and both have went threw a couple set of batteries already and been worth every penny and brought many hours of extreme pleasure. Thanks Tabu Toys for the great gifts and also thanks to those that voted for my story. I know have more to tell and hope that you will again have another contest that I will surely enter.  THe OleHippy.
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
You are most welcome, OleHippy- We're glad you enjoyed your treats!

And FYI: Next year's story contest is in effect, so whatever you submit now will be entered automaticaly.
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
[i][i][i]Thank for the words of encouragement Admid, only question is does it matter what section the stories are written in as I have posted some in a few different ones and will those stories even though in more than one part be submitted? I'm so confused. Also is it normal that people don't comment on posted stories? Thanks agian.[/i][/i][/i]
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
Olehippy, for a popular forum we have an enormous number of members who prefer to "troll and read" rather than post. Either we have thousands of voyeurs or the nature of our adult industry just makes people hesitant to contribute. Just keep posting your wonderful stories and we'll keep encouraging our people to speak up!
Quote 0 0