He’s a guy from down the hall, I watch him a lot in his comings and goings. He’s got the most beautiful smile, and I think his mouth would taste like ripe cherries, or strawberries, you know, the fresh kind you pick up from a farm stand; not the crap they sell in the supermarket.
Our building is sort of a horseshoe, and his bedroom is just slightly diagonal to mine. There have been times when I’ve caught him coming out of the shower, I’d watch as he toweled off and stood naked in front of the mirror flexing to admire the progress he’d made at the gym that day. He must work out intensely because I couldn’t imagine a sculptor carving anything more perfectly. My hands always seem to find their way to my underwear and they wander inside, doing their best, but a hand is never enough so I reach to the drawer beside the bed and stand with my head against the wall and my legs straddling his ghost, lest he were to ever discover what he’s missing. I reach straight for my anal dildo, coat it generously in lube and play in little circles around my tight star until it loosens enough to let my little toy all the way in. His hands would be around my neck now, I know it. I take my other larger dildo and watch him complete his routine while I fellate his substitute and imagine it has a throbbing pulse in the back of my throat. Stranger, if you only knew…how well… you fuck me!… At that I cum, on my feet with a quiet moan and a rhythmic spasm, Then blow a kiss across the courtyard to the man who doesn’t know how well he’s just done.

I often wonder if my wife knew how much I lusted for this man, if she'd love me the same?
Quote 0 0
Oooh this sounds hot. Have you met him before?
Quote 0 0
Yah, she'd love you as she shoved her boot up your "tight star" and divorced your ass. Maybe you should discuss your little habits with her before things get out of control?
Quote 0 0