nyny78
i have been married for 11 yrs  my wife is hot she is twenty yrs younger than me and we have a great  sex life for a long time i have had a secret sexual fantasy about fuc$ing my sister in law for a long time. i all the time when i have to masturbate i think about my soul.i like to think that me and my wife have a great sex life we role play sometimes with each other she satisfies my desires and i satisfy her desires with sexual role play.last week we went out to a disco she invited her sister which by the way is also hot we went out dancing that night my soul is single no boyfriend so she tagged along we all had a great time we all drank heavy we were kind of blasted well the night finished i took my sil home and when me and my wife got home she was very horney she gets that way when she drinks so i know i was in for a treat.well while i was eating her out she was very wet she looked at me and asked me what was on my mind who do i want to fuc# tonight other words she wanted to role play i looked at her and said  to her that she has to promise me not to get mad she asked me and i told her i had a big hard on for her sister i cant believe it but she got turned on and she role played her sister that night.man am i happy i love my wife and i wont ever cheat on her as long as she satisfies me with what i want.
Quote 0 0
nyny78
sorry i ment sister in law not soul. i did spell check and soul came out?
Quote 0 0
If your wife is cool with that then you have a very understanding woman. I don't think most guys could pull that one off without having something cut off.
Quote 0 0