filthylittlebeast
Hello all ! I am filthylittlebeast and am new to this forum.  I am from Northern Ireland.  I recently opened up my first online store - it stocks lovely lingerie and adult accessories.  I am hoping through the forums I can gain not only some tips for my site but also gain new customers!!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I am floored that a sex toy and lingerie company would stoop so low as to spam another sex toy and lingerie company. I have written to their customer service team about how if this happens again, we'll use all of our social networking skills to out them as mouth-breathing spammers.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
filthylittlebeast
Blame google for this as they were the ones who recommended registering with your site!

I've had my slap across the wrists now... it will not happen again! Sorry mod!
Quote 0 0
filthylittlebeast wrote:

Blame google for this as they were the ones who recommended registering with your site!

I've had my slap across the wrists now... it will not happen again! Sorry mod!

Most people who are new to search engine optimization learn that one "easy" way to increase their SERP is to post backlinks in like-industry forums. In your case, you probably searched out "sex forums" and registered with every forum you could find (which is perfectly acceptable.)

So here's where you went wrong: You decided not to read our forum policy and post your links without permission. Imagine if you owned a furniture store and your competitor walked in and handed your customers flyers to their couch outlet? For future reference, it is always good form to send a letter of introduction to the moderator before you start posting links on anyones website, and above all, READ THE FORUM POLICY BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING.

Quote 0 0
filthylittlebeast
Fair enough.  I'll take this advice on board for future reference.
Quote 0 0