jonsbabydoll
Hey everyone, I'm new here.  Although I know a few of you from around the internet.    I'm liking the forums here.    Love sex toys and love talking about sex, so any place where I can do that is a cool place by me. 

-Jonsbabydoll
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Glad you found us, like us and thanks for joining!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Welcome Baby Doll...Jon too. And if I'm one of the ones you know from around the internet...I'm guilty until proven innocent!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
jonsbabydoll
@roadie - I don't *think* I know you from around.  But who knows!  We live in the same state so we might have run into each other around O.O .  Then again, GA is a big state... I always like thinking that people I run into are people who I could know online though.  Makes me smile.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Holy Crap! I've been found out! lol And if you've been to Savannah...I'm the tall dude...long hair...dopey grin on my face all the time! Spend time looking at cleavage? sound familiar?

Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Hello Jonsbabydoll,

Welcome to the group.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
jonsbabydoll
Roadie wrote:

Holy Crap! I've been found out! lol And if you've been to Savannah...I'm the tall dude...long hair...dopey grin on my face all the time! Spend time looking at cleavage? sound familiar?

Aw darn, Savannah is a bit out of my reach.  Although if you ever make it to Augusta I'm the short smiley girl who always seems to be dancing to a tune in her head.  With great cleavage.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Yup...been to Augusta...but we must have missed you. Need to make a return trip & look again...

Quote 0 0
jonsbabydoll
Yes, yes!  Look again.   
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Hey, babydoll. Good to meet you!
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0