What is sex? 0 votes
0%
 how to make? 0 votes
0%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
I am new friend for you with SEX
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
seeflow, I hate to break it to ya, but your questions, your poll and your statements make no sense. now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go slap myself.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
MissOphelia
Tabu Toypro wrote:

seeflow, I hate to break it to ya, but your questions, your poll and your statements make no sense. now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go slap myself.

Oh-Tabu!

You don't have to do it to yourself.... are you *that* masochistic?

I can do it for ya!!!

hee hee
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Yes I must have been having a self punishing kind of day. Today I'd much rather have someone else do it
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
gretakris
hi guys..I'm a newbie in this forum..
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hi there! Welcome to our forum!
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Jamie Menez
Well... I'll just introduce myself. I'm Jamie. I have joined this forum out of boredom if I am honest. Bored of routine, bored of coming from one of the remotest villagers known to man. I am married (if you want to call it that) to a man who would preferr to have sex with his laptop so here I am pretty much wasting even more time on forums - hey ho, how is everybody anyway?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hi Jamie and welcome. We promise not to bore you too much and we'd also love to hear more about you.

What do you do when your husband has sex with his laptop? Have you ever tried to join or discussed his habits versus what you want and need?

Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hey Jamie, are you in the UK?
Quote 0 0
Jamie Menez
Heya guys. Well I browse the net alot and just chat with people who are in the same boat. Besides, when hes away or at the oub I get to use my toys haha. Found a fair few kinky sites but hard to get them delivered when hes around!
Quote 0 0
Jamie Menez
Oh and yeah - I am from the UK
Quote 0 0
EnlightenedCpl
Hi all,
My name is Jules and I am totally new to this site.  To be honest, I love sex, and my boyfriend and I are into Tantra, and how to combine spirituality with sexuality - this site sounds like a lot of fun!
Quote 0 0