WocygiZemu
[t_1]  [t_3]

He's a businessman involved in commodities and trading, but his REAL business is fucking the shit out of beautiful young virgins! This is the kind of business that offers him the very best perks!

[t_1]  [t_3]

Barry had it coming. Working all day, he's got no time for pussy. The pussy, though, wants time from old Barry and he's too tied up to resist. But first, he'll have to take some frustration sex, which normally involves a bit of pain.

[t_1]  [t_3]

The lucky guy is also plowing his cock between Terri’s big ripe tits and that’s just the way this slut likes her action. She really gets off on the power of a big cock as it slides between her tits and it just goes on getting better when that big cock slides into her wet pussy.

[t_1]  [t_3]

Donny is fucking this hot chick. But who do you think is luckier, the black guy with the huge dick or the creamy brown-haired chick who is going to get banged like she's never been banged before?

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Referring to the top caption, what's the fixation with virgins? I agree with
bill Mahr, "After a few virgins you're gonna want a pro." I guess I wouldn't make a good Muslim. Hank
Quote 0 0