ireallywanttoknow
My wife is always trying to play with my nipples during the day.  I really don't like it but I think she's funny so I go along with her attempts.  However recently after she started getting me just a little horny We discovered that I really enjoy it when she plays with them.  It feels fantastic when she sucks on them. If she wanted I would let her get some nipple toy and use it on me during this time. After she makes me cum though I am done and I dont want her to touch them at all again.  Are there other guys out there like that?
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I used to think my nipples were attached to my dick. They got played with...pinched...squeezed...sucked...and I got hard...quick!

I think the reason you dont like it afterwards is, like everything else, you are drained. Its not that you dont like it...its the same sensation is not there. Give it a little bit...it DOES come back...promise!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
my husband is the same. he loves it before but once he cums step away from the  nipples. it is the same way for me though. i like it before but once it cum they are overly sensitive and i want them to be left alone.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
ireallywanttoknow
It wouldn't be so bad but my wife is so attracted to them all the time. She says they are so cute she can't keep her hands off them.  When I'm horny she cant touch them enough but she loves to grab them all the time.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
ireallywantotoknow: and you're complaining? It's a very sensitive area and I'm sure it varies from guys to guy just like it does with the ladies. Communication may be the answer here gents. If you don't like it, tell her, if you do enjoy it. Hank
Quote 0 0