msjuicyjuice

How come when I ask my boyfriend about the swingers clubs he always catch an attitude. votes

Because he loves me. 4 votes
44%
 He won't be able to bear to see me with another man. 3 votes
33%
 He just an asshole. 1 vote
11%
 None of the above. 1 vote
11%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
Everytime I always  bring something up about the swingers clubs he always acts like he is ignoring me and always catching an attitude. Somebody , anybody  tell me why. PLEASE 
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
Well isn't it obvious? He fears the possibility of you enjoying sex more with someone else. Men are sensitive creatures. Make it clear to him that he will always be the star of the show!
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
right - you guys have to be very comfortable in your relationship before embarking on bringing someone else in. it can rip a couple apart unless you're mentally ready and have a healthy relationship.
Quote 0 0
Because you are his property and should be staying at home washing his pants instead of having those dirty thoughts! Ha! HA!
Quote 0 0
if they wanna to go to a swinger club then they dont care about you a man who cares about you will want you all to himself and not share you with anyone else!
Quote 0 0
Swinging is not for everyone. On the other hand it is the type of thing that if you are interested in it, you are REALLY into it. I think you have a choice to make. If swinging is a lifestyle you really feel the need to be a part of you may need to find a new boyfriend. There are plenty of guys out there who would love to have a swinger for a girlfriend.

But you definitely do not want to give your current boyfriend an ultimatum (we swing . . . or we break up) because it will only create problems. The most important rule in swinging is that no one does something they don't want to, and there is no pressure involved to cross your personal boundaries. You do not want to start off bullying someone you care about into doing something they don't want to do. I hate to sound fatalistic but it sounds like there is a big chance here for him to end up resentful about being forced into something he doesn't want to do, or for you to become resentful that you're being kept from what you want to do.

Maybe you could sort of ease him into it with the use of sex toys? I had a friend whose husband was sort of interested in swinging, but also sort of out off by the idea at the same time. She bought a very realistic looking dildo for them to play with. Over time he got used to seeing something other than his own self giving her pleasure and eventually they started swinging. It might work for you, too.

Quote 0 0
I don't know. The idea sounds really exciting but scary at the same time. I would be afraid that it would damage our relationship or there would be jealousy.
Quote 0 0