Selane13
ok lets see i have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years, when we first started dating we had sex all the time. Now he is lucky if it is once a month. I know i sound like a awful girl friend. Dont get me wrong i love this man to death, I just cant seem to get into anymore. Any ideas, tips, comments... i would be so thankful to enjoy sex again...
Quote 0 0
Have you tried out different things yet? Roleplaying? Sex toys?
Quote 0 0
Selane13
I have asked him about both and he doesn't want to....
Quote 0 0
Unless he's your "roomate" it's totally your right to want and expect sex. If he's not willing to branch out then there's not much you can do, unfortunately. The ball is in his court. Usually guys like this don't come around until they feel like they are going to lose you. "You never want to eat what's sitting in the fridge..."
Quote 0 0
I was in a similer situation when I was younger (I was 20 and he was 28.) I felt like I was some kind of nympho because I was always trying to instigate the sex and he would swat me away. I know now that my desires were normal but he did make me feel like a freak on occasion. He said it was because he had plenty of sex in his early 20's and he was "over it." Then I come to find he was fucking a different girl every week. He wasn't over sex, he was over me! What an asshole!!!! Anyway, I'm sure you are in a completely different situation but you live and you learn.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Sometimes things just slow down and we go into routine. But is it actually comfortable or are you really stuck in a rut? When relationships are new, it seems a lot easier to have sex frequently and spontaneous things happen more often. As we and our relationships age, we have to put a little more work into it. We have to plan for date nights and sex but, hey, sometimes that planning can be arousing and lead us to want more sex!
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
Selane13 wrote:

ok lets see i have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years, when we first started dating we had sex all the time. Now he is lucky if it is once a month. I know i sound like a awful girl friend. Dont get me wrong i love this man to death, I just cant seem to get into anymore. Any ideas, tips, comments... i would be so thankful to enjoy sex again...

Normal? Yes. But why be normal? So many couples get into that rut you are speaking of. Maybe it's because other things are in the forefront (paying bills, who's making dinner, family, work, etc) that is, assuming you live together. Maybe try going outside of your normal routine. Have a naked Sunday or try cooking dinner together in your undies. Maybe take a little weekend vacation and role play the entire time? Get out of the daily routine. After time, everything loses it's luster but it's never gone forever.
Quote 0 0
sunnynights69
My boyfriend and I have not ever really had a good sex life.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
So far everyone had good ideas but if you tried and it doesn't work have you thought of professional help? There are some good sexual therapists out there and if that doesn't work maybe it's time to move on. Life's too short for that. You want to feel good about the person you're with. I think that's what holds us together. Hank
Quote 0 0