PrincessKLS
Okay I was wondering if a girl could get a strap-on dildo that simulated a penis, couldn't guy get something similar like a strap-on vaginal toy? I don't think there's such a thing yet but I was thinking about how it might be contructed and used. Like maybe it would be something that looked like a vagina but it's hole stretched over the anus so perhaps the girl with the strap-on could penetrate the guy from the front. Probably a weird idea but just thought about it and of course there probably be a patch inside of the vagina where the real penis would be stored.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
OK Princess, I followed the first part...about the strap-on vagina (which sounds like a pretty neat idea, btw)...but I got lost on where he should strap it on (I'm assuming this was an idea for a male strap-on for a female to use a dildo strap-on?). OK...now I have confused myself...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Me too. Hank
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
I sorta got what you're saying. Like, males should be able to strap on a vagina and then a female could use her strap-on penis to have sex with it? They do have strap-on vaginas, although I'm not sure if they can be penetrated. I know a lot of transgendered people (and crossdressers) use them.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
PrincessKLS, check out Stockroom.com category: Fetish -> Feminization & Packers

I agree Mistress, don't think they can be penetrated.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
^ who knew
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Bummer.....
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
Oh wow and I thought my idea was fresh.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Yours sounds better if that helps 
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Emily 32
Stockroom.com->Masturbator->Vee-String (C915)
                          ^this one can^

i would love to use one of these witha guy... <3
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
Hi,
I just joined and this is my first post. I seriously need to ask, what is the point of a fake penis fucking a fake vagina?  lol I don't get it.
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hi DirtyThirties - not everyone is in a female/male/hetero relationship. Some people could be transitioning from one gender to the other, or they may just identify with the other gender. Some may do it just for kinky thrills. Lots of different reasons.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
Tabu Toypro wrote:

Hi DirtyThirties - not everyone is in a female/male/hetero relationship. Some people could be transitioning from one gender to the other, or they may just identify with the other gender. Some may do it just for kinky thrills. Lots of different reasons.

What I'm not getting is the lack of physical sensation. You may as well stick a banana in a cup and call it sex. lol. But then I suppose some people get off on vomit so why wouldn't others get off on fucking an inanimate object with another inanimate object. Do you see my confusion?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Of course. But I think Mistress Kay's reply was just an example. The original idea was for a man to wear it but somehow be able to be penetrated anally through the fake vaginal opening. Confusing, I know. But since women can strap on a cock, why can't men strap on a pussy?
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
Tabu Toypro wrote:

The original idea was for a man to wear it but somehow be able to be penetrated anally through the fake vaginal opening.

Ahhh. ok. lol. Well that makes more sense.
Quote 0 0