yngguy4old
was just woundering how meny woman out their enjoy sex with a younger guy im 25 and love sex with woman in there 40s. now is that wrong?
Quote 0 0
As long as you are two consenting adults just enjoying yourselves I don't see what the problem is.
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
Before I met my Roadie, I had opportunity to experience several age ranges. It doesn't really have much to to with age, but the way they handle themselves sexually. A man that can take direction is a good lover. A man who thinks he knows exactly what to do to please a woman and doesn't consider that each woman is different and has different senses of what pleasures her has a lot to learn. So, wheather you are 25 or 75, if you don't take the time to learn what makes a woman tick...you're just another dick.
Quote 0 0
BlackRoseDoll
dreamer60 wrote:

Before I met my Roadie, I had opportunity to experience several age ranges. It doesn't really have much to to with age, but the way they handle themselves sexually. A man that can take direction is a good lover. A man who thinks he knows exactly what to do to please a woman and doesn't consider that each woman is different and has different senses of what pleasures her has a lot to learn. So, wheather you are 25 or 75, if you don't take the time to learn what makes a woman tick...you're just another dick.

I just really like how you put that.
Quote 0 0