hotfarie
Why do men like to give women oral sex? I just don't get it, can any of you help me out?
BLONDIE!
Quote 0 0
hotfarie wrote:

Why do men like to give women oral sex? I just don't get it, can any of you help me out?

Most guys that really like women really like pussy. I love the scent of pussy. I love the taste of pussy.
Quote 0 0
SRB
CANT GET MY GUYFRIEND TO CUM DURING ORAL SEX MY PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP HE CAME ALL THE TIME AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?? 
Quote 0 0
SRB wrote:

CANT GET MY GUYFRIEND TO CUM DURING ORAL SEX MY PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP HE CAME ALL THE TIME AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?? 

I had this one boyfriend for a while that wanted bj's all the time. After a few years I felt like a total expert. He would call me his "blowjob artist" because I could make him shoot harder than anyone. We break up. I start seeing another guy and I decide to whip out my famous oral skills. Guess what? Nothing. I could barely keep him hard. Everything that this guy liked was the total opposite of the last guy and I felt like a total beginner. It took me a while to figure him out! You just need to ask lots of questions like "do you like it like this?" so you can figure out what he needs. Also, I've also been with a guy who loved to have sex with me but wasn't at all into oral. They are out there!
Quote 0 0
Lixx36
hotfarie wrote:

Speaking from the lesbian side of the aisle..pleasuring a woman is fabulous! I think most people that really love women would agree-male or female. Of course every woman is different and what you eat can also affect the way you taste. When my girlfriend eats pineapple and fruit I can definitely tell a difference the next day- delicious!
“Some women can't say the word lesbian... even when their mouth is full of one.”
Quote 0 0
soh8ree
What do you mean why so guys like to give oral sex? I love for my man to go down on me!! It's the best feeling in the world. obviously, your man is'nt doing it right. While he's down there have him spell your name and the alphabet and suck on your clit while putting pressure on it. Also, while he's down there have him insert a finger or more into your hotspot while licking and sucking on you and just watch what happens!!!!! Have fun!!!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Have you told him or her what you want? Most of us don't and we end up frustrated. We're not mind readers and even oral sex can be boring if you don't communicate and try to be creative. I love to go down on my wife because she enjoys it and I derive pleasure from her enjoyment. She's very clean so there's non of this getting past the smell and I always try to give her the whole package, from the toes to the navel, inside and out, but that's after I've warmed her up with some kissing, suckling and nibbling from the ears to her belly button. If that sounds like fun to you suggest it to your honey and tell him to get with the program. Hank
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Has anyone ever noticed a reluctance of some women to go down on their lover after they've had intercourse? I'm not talking about anal. I've known women who would go down on me like it was a low calorie all day sucker when I was fresh and dry. And they loved me to go down on them when they were dripping and musty, before or after, but after we exchanged bodily fluids there were very few that seemed to have any interest in further oral sex. I'd be curious as to you take on this. Hank 
Quote 0 0
sexysteph
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I love it when my boyfriend goes down on me.  Especially after I've shaved everything down there, it feels sooo good!!  But he's gotten lazy, I feel like I do all the oral sex before we start fucking.  I guess I'll just have to boss him around a little...I have given him a bj after he's been in me.  I don't really mind it, I've tasted pussy before.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
You know, there's something curious happening here. I'd like to know your take on this. I love the taste of my wife. As a result, I never get enough of that and I'll go down on her at every opportunity but after we've exchanged fluids she tastes like me, not like her, and no matter how much pineapple juice I drink it's not as appealing. I still want to go down on her after because I know she likes it but it doesn't taste as good. Any ideas on how to freshen her up? Right now I just wipe her up as much as possible and then yum yum some more if she's still up to it. Your ideas please. Hank
Quote 0 0
sexysteph
Maybe you should pull out and cum on her body then you could go down on her without having to taste yourself in her.  Just an idea.  What about those flavored lubricants? 
Quote 0 0