Tabu Toypro
repost from CarnalNation

Well, my girlfriend was on top… and suddenly there was this snapping sound and YEOWW! And now my dick is black and blue and hanging crooked. Doc, will I ever play the violin again?

Yikes! Oh, pardon us… what we meant to say was “Hmmm.”

A doctor will call this phenomenon “rupture of the tunica albuginea,” or, if he’s feeling informal, “fracture of the penis;” anybody else will call it “broken dick.” It doesn’t happen often, but all it takes is once to spoil a nice evening.

Technically, here’s what happened. The inside of your penis contains three long narrow “bags” filled with spongy tissue. When something very very nice is happening, more blood goes into the penis than can flow out… the muscles at the base of the penis tighten… and the pressure inside the penis goes up. The medical term for this is a “chubby.”

The tough membrane covering these bags of blood-engorged tissue is called the tunica albuginea. Occasionally, too much force in the wrong direction will rupture this membrane, and the blood will escape from the spongy tissue into the rest of your dick—sort of like a pail of water with a hole in it. You’ll probably feel pretty intense pain; you’ll definitely see a big bruise and a bend in your penis; and you’ll most definitely feel absolutely terrified.

This may feel like an emergency, but it really isn’t. Put an icebag on your dick (brrr!)—the usual icebag routine, 20 minutes on, 40 minutes off, repeat as needed. See a doctor the next day. Obviously, if the pain is severe, other symptoms are present, you’re taking anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), or you have other medical problems, get to your doctor or the emergency room right away.

Most doctors like to repair the break surgically, but some new evidence suggests that this problem can often heal itself up just fine. Let your doc, and your dick, be your guides.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Sometimes we get the painful snapping but can usually just pause and start slower
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
That's got to be a frightening sound!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0