Tabu Toypro
Just when you thought you located the ever mysterious G-spot, a new quest must begin...to find your PS spot.

I know, I know...so many spots, so little time. I got a little education over at the school of Em&Lo this morning about the G-spot's "red headed step-sister", the PS Spot. It stands for the perineal sponge. Even though "PS" makes it sound like an afterthought, well... I suppose it is! Have you ever heard of this spot before?

You probably have, but not quite. You've heard of the "taint"? Tain't the ass, tain't the pussy, but the skin that connects the two? Well, just beneath that tingly stretch of skin lies the perineal sponge.

And with that, I send you to Em&Lo to read how to get there with your fingers or a toy and how to make it swell with pleasure: 5 Things You Should Know About the PS Spot
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
Yay! We deserve another spot!
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
So do guys, ladies. That taint spot isn't exclusive to women. That part of your honey that ani't balls and ain't ass is very sensitive and massaging it when you're sucking him off is the next best thing to a 'finger wave.' Hank
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
My man clenches his butt cheecks so tight if I even venture slightly past his ball sack. lol. He's not up for it so I'm not going to push it. He actually looked up "the male G spot" online because he didn't believe me. He's still not interested. Oh well... what do ya do?
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
He has my sympathy. Some people just don't want to be confused with the facts.  Hank
Quote 0 0