the_end
so i was having sex with my boyfriend last night and he was going really deep and when i was about to orgasm i started having this sharp pain in my lower abdomen, almost like severe cramps but it didn't go away. Then i had to pee like 20 times and i had to poo also but then i got sick well, i don't know if the sick part was from the sex or from the food i had ate earlier, anyway i was just wondering if this is a bad sign or what but it is still hurting today. Is it possible that he bruised the inside of my vagina? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Quote 0 0
samantha[w]
I get sharp abdominal pains when I orgasm too. Not orgasm from sex but just orgasm when I wake up or whatever. It feels like cramps and hurts like hell. It pisses me off. I’ve read about this somewhere but I don’t remember what it said exactly. Anyway, it hurts me too if my boyfriend goes in too deep which I’m not surprised because the vagina is not a deep hole. Anyway, I would also like to know if that’s normal or bad or what. It was probably just something you ate that made you sick. Maybe you had sex too soon after you ate or something. That’s just my guess.
samantha [w] ♥
Quote 0 0
If he went in very deep he probably hit your cervix and that never feels good but If you have pain whenever you have sex you should get checked out for cysts. Usually they are no big deal but they can cause pain with sex.
Quote 0 0