PrincessKLS
Pegging is anal sex in reverse where the female uses a strap dildo to anally penetrate her man. I personally never done this or really wanted to but it sounds interesting. Has any girl or guy tried it and did you like it? Are there other position to try it on other than the guy on all fours with the girl behind?
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I have not done it. Can't say if I ever will but it's not a hard limit for me.

I know with some longer dildos, it can be tried missionary (similar to gay sex) or perhaps she could be sitting and he on her lap, either forward or backward. A sex sling or sling also adds to the possibilities
Quote 0 0
This is something that me and my wife enjoy on occasion thanks to the advice that I got in here. When you learn how to stimulate a guys prostate it adds a whole new dimension to the sex. Just take it slow and have fun with it.
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
I hadn't thought much about it, but I think it might be fun. Something different.  A new experiment to try.
Quote 0 0
human_fighter
lol I love being pegged me and my GF have tried a couple positions and we love missionary with some pillows under my butt... great p-spot angle and it lets her have access to my cock...  she's good enough at it that I don't even need cock stimulation I cum from just the friction and Prostate stimulation...I don't think I've ever cum so hard.
Quote 0 0