MeMyselfAndI
Hi everyone. Okay so I probably sound stupid asking this, but it's bugged me for quite a while. I'm 18, and still a virging. Anyways I absolutely love playing with my clit. In any way shape or form it feels totally amazing to me, but whenever it comes to actual penetration I just can't do it. I've tried using my fingers but it just doesn't feel good. I refuse to wear tampons, and I've tried to use a dildo a few times but I get it like barely in and it hurts and feels weird and I just can't do it. So anyways my question was does this mean I won't like it when a guy does it to me? All of my other friends are totally cool with using dildo's and vibes, but the only kind of vibe i can use is one for my clit. So I was just wondering if this means that I won't like sex with guys? I probably sound totally crazy, but I figured this is the best place to ask =)
Quote 0 0
Adriana
If you're a virgin you may be running into the hymen with a toy. If that's the case, ultimately, you'll have to break it for some larger toys to be insertable. I'm not sure what size your dildo is but you might want to try a slimline vibe and lube.

But I'll be honest, the vagina really isn't the hot spot for many women like the clit is. For me, there's only a couple spots that really feel good; it's not super sensitive. It doesn't mean you won't like sex because of it but I know sex is better for me when I include clit and other play, too. Another thing, is that my own arms and fingers are short and the angle is odd so I cannot stimulate myself internally quite as well as a partner can and, of course, a penis is generally bigger than a couple fingers so it can stimulate more areas.

And even if you're not a super fan of penetration, there's always clit play or the emotional stimulation of sex that can make it pleasurable.
Quote 0 0
MeMyselfAndI
Thank you so much for responding. I feel a lot better now actually. I was always worried something's wrong with me.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Not a problem.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I hope this helps. First, when you're with someone, especially someone who turns you on sexually who you want to experience that first time with, it's more like you're letting him in than he's doing it to you. I think that does make a lot of difference and I think it helps if he knows what he's doing.

I've been with a few virgins and I think it helps if your partner is both experienced and very gentle because one of the ladies had been scared by her mother's horrific tales of what it was going to be like while the other hadn't. The second admitted that it was painful the first time but we wanted each other and that relationship lasted for about seven years so I guess it wasn't too bad of a start.

There was a third that I'm a little embarrassed to admit. We were both seventeen and she was a virgin. After a magnum of champaign at her parents home following the senior prom I don't think she felt anything. I know the moment was ruined after the head lights of her unexpectedly returning parents car flashed across the drive way. I got into a tux while she got back into her formal, all this before they made it into the house. So the moral to this part of the story is to pick the person and time and place very carefully because this is only going to happen once. Hank   
Quote 0 0
MeMyselfAndI
Thanks so much for sharing those stories Hank.

I'm really glad I decided to come here you guys are all so helpful =)
Quote 0 0