PrincessKLS
Okay I know this is a cliche topic and not always true but I've always heard that certain race of guys have shorter, longer, or thicker penises than "average" and supposedly the sizes are "exaggerated". But other than race and contenient (spelling), wouldn't it also depend on nationality. Like for example I heard that Asian guys are supposedly smaller but that Middle Eastern guys (a region that covers Europe, Africa, and much of Asia) have bigger penises. Of course the old stereotype of black men are large and good in bed. I'm a sheltered virgin so I haven't seen too many penises in my life. What has been your experience in this area?
Quote 0 0
In my experience black and white men have been pretty equal in terms of penis size. I've never had a go with an asian man but my obsession with Jin on Lost does make me curious.
Quote 0 0
studley
I found this, for what it's worth:

Going strictly by the Kinsey data, which still remains one of the most
exhaustive studies on penis size to date, the average white male has a
penis measuring 6.2 inches long and 3.7 inches around, whereas the
average black male has a penis 6.3 by 3.8 inches, for a difference of
0.1 inches--not what you'd call statistically significant. When it
came to flaccid length, however, blacks fared a little better: 4.3
inches long, versus 4.0 inches for white males. So it may be,
therefore, that while those of African heritage appear larger
initially, under actual working conditions things tend to even out.
You should consider this a tentative hypothesis rather than a
scientific fact, as there were only 59 black respondents to the
survey, versus 2,500 for whites."

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Princess:
    Have you ever heard the expression, "Figures don't lie but liars use figures?" As I recall the most recent studies I've read the last few years said that the average penis length was five to six and a half inches long erect. I can't recall the thickness or circumference they quoted all I know is that I was happy because I made it.
      The last study I read seemed to stress the sociological aspects, color, and not as much the size. I thought it was pretty racist. They claimed blacks were hung, bigger, but more self centered where whites were supposedly smaller but more concerned with the pleasure of their lovers. To me that rang of racist bullshit.
    Why not look at it this way: its' not the color or the size of the tool he's using but how well he knows how to use it. If you're who I think you are, I think you're a virgin and I'm still assuming you haven't had one inside you yet so please let me give you a little advice. You need to consider that you're only about three inches deep, around the length of a middle finger and anything slightly more than that is going to hopefully stretch you out pleasurably.
    A young lady I knew in college was having sex with three of us regularly and her critique of us was that one was hung like John Holmes and when he was done with her her cervix was so bruised and sore it bothered her for days. The little guy just didn't have enough cock to do the job and lucky me, being the average guy, I was the most pleasurable for her. She said I was the thickest and she enjoyed the stretch.
    What you want is a considerate lover who has enough meat to do the job and is so excited by your presence that he can get it up just thinking about you. The rest is up to you and it's just fun. HHH

Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
HHH wrote:

Princess:
     Have you ever heard the expression, "Figures don't lie but liars use figures?" As I recall the most recent studies I've read the last few years said that the average penis length was five to six and a half inches long erect. I can't recall the thickness or circumference they quoted all I know is that I was happy because I made it.
      The last study I read seemed to stress the sociological aspects, color, and not as much the size. I thought it was pretty racist. They claimed blacks were hung, bigger, but more self centered where whites were supposedly smaller but more concerned with the pleasure of their lovers. To me that rang of racist bullshit.
     Why not look at it this way: its' not the color or the size of the tool he's using but how well he knows how to use it. If you're who I think you are, I think you're a virgin and I'm still assuming you haven't had one inside you yet so please let me give you a little advice. You need to consider that you're only about three inches deep, around the length of a middle finger and anything slightly more than that is going to hopefully stretch you out pleasurably.
     A young lady I knew in college was having sex with three of us regularly and her critique of us was that one was hung like John Holmes and when he was done with her her cervix was so bruised and sore it bothered her for days. The little guy just didn't have enough cock to do the job and lucky me, being the average guy, I was the most pleasurable for her. She said I was the thickest and she enjoyed the stretch.
     What you want is a considerate lover who has enough meat to do the job and is so excited by your presence that he can get it up just thinking about you. The rest is up to you and it's just fun. HHH

That's true and not to mention when you are in a real relationship, you most likely won't care for penis size. And it sounds like that one girl probably had to go the doctor after fucking that one guy,
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
She did for a fact and I won the lady by default. HHH
Quote 0 0
fleshwon
Annabanana wrote:

In my experience black and white men have been pretty equal in terms of penis size. I've never had a go with an asian man but my obsession with Jin on Lost does make me curious.

I've experienced a bit of both as well, and I would agree that they seem to be fairly equal.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
And then we have freaks. I served with a young black Marine who I'm sure people are still talking about when they say black men are hung. His dong was so long it almost made it to his knees. He put John Homes to shame. He took such a ribbing from those of us who were green with envy that he'd shower alone after lights our in our barracks. I can tell you some funny stories about him. HHH
Quote 0 0
Why do people act like having a huge penis is such a big deal when most vaginas are only 5 inches long? If I saw a 9 inch penis coming at me I would run away.
Quote 0 0
onetoomany
Men have more concerns than women. I have been married for 16 years and my hubby is well endowed and he always acts like I have never seen his cock. He even measures his penis periodically to see if shrinkage is ocurring due to age. I always tell him that after the first 5 inches the rest is immaterial He loves anal sex but I can only handle about 5" and the same goes for oral sex, so the rest is of not use to me.
Quote 0 0