Hank Alvarez
I had a thought early this morning that I've never shared  with anyone and it just might be good for us as a group. I lost my teeth early due to chronic sinus infections that diseased the roots. With dentures, trying to reach deep inside my wife when I go down on her use to tear up the under side of my tongue. She likes cunnilingus and one night it seemed that the further in my tongue went the more she liked it but the more it hurt me so I had to do something different. I stashed my lower denture under the pillow and the result was a definite improvement, and since it's been part of our regular lovemaking.

The sight of my dentures after all these years still seems to gross my wife out so I'm stealthy when I do it. When she's not looking right at me I slip it under the pillow or under the bed. The result is that without them I can give her a lot more tongue and it doesn't hurt me.

I'm sure many of us who frequent this section of the Forum might have had the same experience. I don't run around without my dentures but this was a problem and this is how I solved it. Can anyone else comment on this?  Hank
Quote 0 0
Roadie
OK Hank...I gonna reply...but I'm going the other way with it. Dreamer has dentures. She loves going down on me. When she has her 'teeth' in, she cannot get of much of me in her mouth. HOWEVER...with her teeth out...Deep Throat Baby!!! The problem I have is the same one your wife has with you with your teeth out. I am not a big fan of her going toofless...but sometimes it is SO worth it!

BTW...she leaves her teeth in her tooth cup in the bathroom sink and I pray most of the lights are out!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0