Tabu Toypro
Many women become highly aroused during their period. What do you expect? With all the extra moisture, the sensitive, swollen breasts and all the extra attention we give ourselves down south, we're bound to feel horny. But when it comes to actual penetration, Aunt Flo may just call the shots.

We'd like to know - do you engage in penetration during your period? Or do you just give monster blow jobs to your partner? Is it vibrator only week? Or does the backdoor get the business?

What are your hang-ups, if any? Love to hear from the guys on this topic, too. Tell us your experiences with the Red, Red Groovy...
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
the_end
I refuse to have sex when I'm on my period but i will give my man blow jobs.
Quote 0 0
craftyltlbitch
I will rarely ever turn down sex-period!
Quote 0 0
Badboy_69
Nay I say NAY.
Quote 0 0
Evereddie
My wife tends to have stronger urges right before her period and during as well. We just lay down a towel if she's on a heavy flow day and its business as usual. She's incredibly sexy so I don't find it repulsive in the slightest.

Now, if it was just casual sex with someone I didn't know it would be a completely different story.
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
I WOULD HAVE SEX ON MY PERIOD ANY DAY IN THE PAST. NOW ME AND MY BOYFRIEND DOESN'T DO IT ANYMORE.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
laBlueGirl
i was against it for many years until my current lover asked me why. i said i thought it was unclean and too personal. he asked what could be more personal than sex itself and questioned why i thought it was unclean. when i really couldnt come up with answers to satisfy myself and determined my level of arousal was greater than my ability to come up with reasons not to have sex, i decided to give it a try.

it was expectedly messy, but not as much as i thought it would be. the one thing that did interfere was the extra wetness. it decreased sensation, so that was where it became less than great for me. i have nothing against it now but i prefer it to be on a lighter day. so yes, on the heavy days, he gets a monster blowjob.

Quote 0 0
ClareeBadDog
A period is a natural thing. I wont say its beautiful, cause thats a crock. But it is natural. So is Sex. So why wouldnd't you have sex when you are on your period, it can be messy, but a sexy shower is always nice. And I'm sure you can find a towel to lay on the bed, or floor, where ever you want to. The thing men have to remember is its not just the bleeding that we women have to worry about. We are bloated, and crampy, and our hormones are controlling us. It can be painful to have sex when its that time of the month. I know I get horrible cramps, my back hurts, my head hurts, and I even get shooting pains down my legs on a bad month. So while its a natural thing that our bodies do, and we should be proud of the fact that we have periods. Its just not always in the books.
Quote 0 0
melmoody1980
Hell no, there's no sex on rag week.  No blowjobs either.  If I'm not getting any, neither is my husband!
dragonladylovefun
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
dragonlady1980 wrote:

Hell no, there's no sex on rag week.  No blowjobs either.  If I'm not getting any, neither is my husband!

DAAAAAMN GIRL!
Quote 0 0
likeithard
I'd say yes to my husband, i mean it's a little messy but it makes me hornier than the normal days and if he wants i just go for it.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I've had sex and even accidental oral during my period. I never have heavy periods so I don't have horror stories like some. We just made sure to wash up afters
Quote 0 0
I have some friends that get pretty horny during their periods but for me sex is the last thing on my mind when I feel crampy and bloated. I do get really, really hormonal right before though. My clit get's more sensitive too. Sometimes I feel like I have to have an orgasm or my period won't come.
Quote 0 0