Roadie
As we get older...we all do it...we wonder 'what if?' We think about woulda, coulda, shoulda. We think about the things we did when we were younger. For those that are younger, it's a case of 'what have I done lately?' All which leads to this question...

What are you sexually most proud of? What is the one thing you have done that you doubt you could ever do again?

For me, it was a Saturday morning when I was in my late 20's. Sex with my now ex-wife was chore...for her, not me.
For some reason, she was VERY cooperative. In a 4 hour period that morning, we had sex 5 times! Even with the way Dreamer is, I doubt I could ever do that again...and I know I would get no argument from her if we tried!

So...what's your best? What are you most proud of?

Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Roadie: just to show you that the first guy in a liein' contest never has a chance when I was nineteen years old my significant other got me off eleven times in day and a night. She called it a birthday fuck and it's one of the sweetest memories I have. Hank
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Dang Hank...not only did you beat me numbers-wise, but age-wise too. I was 20 before I had sex the first time.  I was a late bloomer!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Yeah but it sounds like you're making up for it. Hank
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
uh huh I'll say he is lol
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
One thing I've noticed about aging is that even though the quantity diminishes the quality doesn't have to. Oh, I have some fond memories, but there's a lot to be said for two people staying together in a comfortable committed relationship where they get to know each other because once they do they can play each other like well tuned fiddle. And that's the quality you didn't have before. Hank
Quote 0 0