16%
 Tried it- not for me. 6 votes
10%
 Like it. 23 votes
38%
 I'm auditioning for "Backdoor Betties Part 7" 17 votes
28%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
Love it or hate it, everyone seems to have strong opinions about "backdoor" sex. What's yours?
Quote 0 0
You are NOT, I repeat, NOT getting near my booty.
Quote 0 0
i love to have my tight asshole stuffed!
Quote 0 0
Clairebear
I've done it before but its not really my thing.
Quote 0 0
itsme
I like it,,,but not when my hubby does it...he's toooooo big! I have to have a slinder toy for that action!
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
I JUST LOVE ANAL SEX. I WOULD PREFER ANAL OVA VAGINAL SEX ANY DAY. THE MORE YOU AND YOUR PARTNER DO IT THE LESS PAIN YOU WILL. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND IS AT THE POINT NOW THAT WE DON'T NEED TO USE LUBE  ANYMORE. WE HAVE ANAL  SEX 2 TIMES MON-FRI AND 4-6 TIMES ON SAT AND SUN. SO I'M SURE YOU CAN SEE THAT I LOVE ANAL SEX.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice wrote:

I JUST LOVE ANAL SEX. I WOULD PREFER ANAL OVA VAGINAL SEX ANY DAY. THE MORE YOU AND YOUR PARTNER DO IT THE LESS PAIN YOU WILL. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND IS AT THE POINT NOW THAT WE DON'T NEED TO USE LUBE  ANYMORE. WE HAVE ANAL  SEX 2 TIMES MON-FRI AND 4-6 TIMES ON SAT AND SUN. SO I'M SURE YOU CAN SEE THAT I LOVE ANAL SEX.

My Lord Woman! You win! 4-6 times in one day? I love anal but I don't believe I could handle that frequency!!!!!
Quote 0 0
laBlueGirl
i dont understand why women talk about this pain with anal sex. any pain during intercourse (unless agreed upon should never happen. if it hurts, stop. you dont have to put up with pain to please your partner. (again, unless thats your thing)

i seriously dont think you can get to a point where you dont need lubrication. the anus produces no natural lubrication on its own. i always use at least - the very least - saliva.

Quote 0 0