TabuToys Moderator
From Switched.com-

Many of our writers could tell you about the latest sex toys, but wouldn't you much rather here it from the lovely and ebullient adult star Belladonna? As our roving reporter at the AVN Expo in Vegas, she's given us glimpses into some of the most interesting tech for your most intimate moments. Here's yet another of her excellent missives from the show.

In this video, we learn that when sleek design meets naughty applications, the results can be satisfying, to say the least. Lelo's line of female sex toys combine extremely high-quality construction with a design aesthetic straight out of the Apple store. It's no wonder that they're a favorite of adult film stars such as Stoya, Jenna Haze and our fearless reporter, who takes us on a tour of Lelo's latest line.

Check out the video HERE.

Quote 0 0
Roadie
OK...I'm interested...when is the AVN (Adults Very Naked?) thingie in Vegas? I certainly think it would be worth the trip!!!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey Roadie -

The Expo is every January, usually the 2nd weekend. They start advertising towards the 4th quarter so check with avnonline.com later this year. Gotta tell ya - it is a blast!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
ps - there's also one in LA in the summer. July, I believe. But I think the Januray Vegas Expo is the best. You and Dreamer should take a little trip
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Some I'm thinking a week end road trip to Vegas in January is in order!!!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0