My husband and I have always used the Hitachi Magic Wand as a part of our regular sexplay but now I'm 5 months pregnant and I've stopped and I miss it! Is this safe to use? (I'm healthy, no complications, just HORNY AS HELL!!!!)
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
Drama, orgasm is not recommended only for those at risk for premature labor (history of premature labor, early cervical changes, increasingly frequent uterine contractions, or history of infections during the pregnancy.) If this doesn't apply to you, plug that Hitachi back in!

Instructing a healthy, pregnant female not to orgasm is cruel and unusual punishment. For the majority of normal pregnant women orgasm is a good release and often easier to achieve due to the increased circulation. Just keep in mind that hormonal changes can also impact sex drive in a very powerful way - A way that your spouse may not be prepared for. While you're just getting warmed up, he's avoiding sex because of fears of "hurting the baby" and your strange, new body - Just another good reason to have that vibrator at close at hand.
Quote 0 0
When I was expecting my third (and a week overdue) my doctor actually told me to consider using a vibrator because a strong orgasm could jump start my contractions. Well, naturally I took my doctors word for it and literally flew to the sex store. I bought a rotating rabbit and used it with great "success" that night as I had received no physical attention from hubbie in months. My water broke at 4:30am that morning!

I don't think I'll be sharing that information with my son though my husband and I do call him "Jackrabbit" as a private joke.
Quote 0 0
I don't know what I would have done without my Hitachi when I was carrying my son. I've never been so horny in my life!
Quote 0 0
I had a difficult pregnancy (incompetant cervix) so I wasnt even allowed to have an orgasm for 9 MONTHS!!!!!! If your doctor says your healthy I say go for it!
Quote 0 0