lil_naughty_me
hello,my new girlfriend has no problem in giving me blowjobs except wen she does i think her teeth scrape the head of my cock and it makes me enjoy it less,how can i approach the subject nicely and wot do i say,i dont want her to stop givin me them but it does hurt lol

anyone help? wot can she do to avoid her teeth? cos am not bein big headed or anythin but the head of my cock is pretty big lol

thanks
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Just nicely say "watch the teeth" Literally, only 3 words. Or maybe just 'Ow' when it hurts.
Quote 0 0
You do need to tread carefully on this one. No offense, but women can be very sensitive when it comes to addressing their bedroom skills (just like us.)
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Years ago a former lover said something I think bears repeating, "We have to train each other as to our little quirks and eccentricities." Teeth on a stiff cock, used correctly, can be wonderful! Used incorrectly she can leave you sore and walking bowl legged for a week.

The older you get the more important those teeth will become. Being nibbled on and chewed makes up for what a lot of us old timers lost as we aged. If she learns to use them the way you like it then you're in for a wonderful future. She obviously wants to please you or she wouldn't be down there with her mouth. Communicate- because it sounds like you have found a jewel my friend. Hank 
Quote 0 0
konstantinkravetz
I had the same problem. One day I received a wound. My wife bite my cock till the blood.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Ouch! Not the blood!  :'(
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Please don't get me wrong, you don't want her to chew on you like my dog on a bone. Oops, that's a bad analogy, but we are sensitive down there so she has to use common sense. I was only trying to get across the point that the older you get the less sensitive you are going to become and the better a little more pressure feels. But no blood, please. Hank
Quote 0 0
Roadie
The only way Dreamer can get more of me in her mouth is to take her teeth out...then she tries to gum me to orgasm.....
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0