surfbug
I'm beginer to use the prostate toy.Do you like the Basix Rubber Works His and Her G Spot Jelly Dong Here's the new shape of togetherness! A dong that works for her and him. Specially shaped for g spot stimulation and prostate excitation. Do you use another prostate toy?

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Surfbug:
My two cents on this toy would be that it would be easy to insert because of the small end and the gentle taper and it has a wide base so it would be hard to lose inside you. But it doesn't taper down near that wide base and without a narrowing it's going to be hard to keep inside you unless you're sitting on it or someone's holding it in while they're doing something else to you  . It should be great for beginners especially to get them use to having something there. Hank
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Surfbug:
Please let me add one more thing: as far as it affecting the prostate I think that may depend solely on your physical structure.If it's long enough it may hit it but that's not necessarily as pleasant an experience as having it stroked or massaged.

Not knowing the overall dimensions of the probe and the distance from your anus to your prostate gland it would be hard to guess. It could be either too long and poke it, (not good), or too short and not reach it at all. Let me give you a couple of examples. I tried an anal toy that promised to do almost everything anally conceivable and it did nothing for me. Maybe that was due to my physical specifications and limitations. This one looks good, but with a few glitches I listed before and I'm guessing that with a vibrator attached, (held against it), you could get a real thrill. That does work with a lot of anal toys but for me nothing works like the fem fatalle's fickle finger of fate.

If that's what you're shooting for, then you need to find a woman with real long fingers. One that sticks in my mind was a pianist with exceptionally long digits, well trimmed nails and lots of lubricant. The fact that she was already an accomplished fellatrix also was an additional bonus. While she was expertly sucking me off and teasing my ass with a well lubed finger she was already raising the bar for all the ladies in this part of the world who followed. But when she slipped it in and stoked the gland, well let's just say that the result surprised the both of us with the intensity and volume she got out of me.

If that's what you're looking for, a Peter North size erection and cum shot, you might be disappointed by anything but the "real deal" but that toy might just work in a pinch when you're alone. Please let us know how it works for you. We're all consumers here looking for value. Hank 
Quote 0 0