I'm intrigued! OK, so I noticed there are "pussy suckers" on the site and "clit suckers". What's the difference? Which work better? Has anyone tried them and have any recommendations?
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I've almost never heard a good thing about any of those pumps for women.
Quote 0 0
The pussy suckers I've seen in videos seem to be more about inflating the vaginal lips. I have no idea if this feels good but it doesn't hold much appeal for me as I'm quite satisfied with my labia, thanks!  I do have the butterfly clitoral pump and enjoy it immensely. The thing is that it's not just the suction that makes you come. The inside of the butterfly is lined with ticklers that make you feel like you are being gently stroked and teased, while the pump adds just the right amount of pressure.  Personally I find the vibration to be on par, if not better, then most of the rabbit vibrators I've tried. I primarily get off with clit stimulation anyway, so the penetration of a rabbit vibrator was never much of a selling point.
I definitely recommend the butterfly clit pump, and also make sure you use lube with it as well. I think going in women might not think they need lube because there's no penetration involved but it really enhances the experience. I've used regular and warming lubes with a great deal of success.   
Quote 0 0
I prefer my pussy sucker in the form of a hot guy.
Quote 0 0
I think that based on these recomendations I'll stick with the Hitachi or the Monster Power bullet. And at least with those I don't have to do any special shaving!
Quote 0 0
naughtyeliot
Well, I actually own the pussy pump kit that TabuToys carries (but I didn't buy it from them). I haven't tried a clitoral sucker, though, so I can't compare. Tigger is right in saying that pussy pumps/suckers are for inflating/engorging the labia. It's an odd sensation and can be on the painful side. The clit can also become inflated and engorged somewhat. The tissue is usually especially sensitive following use. I know I became very wet while using mine, and then having a lovely orgasm. I recommend them if you're a masochist and/or interested in labial inflation. I plan on doing a review of it for my blog in the near future.

I hope this helps.

~Eliot
Quote 0 0