Ok, guys. I have been giving head for YEARS with great success. What I want to know is this: Are you all different? Do some like hard suction while others don't? Do you like your balls licked? What gets you off?
Quote 0 0
the_end
i cant wait to see some of the answers to this question....
Quote 0 0
rave97
ball action any kind of ball action sucking licking , any ball action is hot for me. use both hands. let him cum in your mouth is cool too.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
rave97 wrote:

ball action any kind of ball action sucking licking , any ball action is hot for me. use both hands. let him cum in your mouth is cool too.

heehee! i'm sorry but "ball action" killed me! can you elaborate about ball action? i've heard that it's more about the sack and not the balls themselves. true?
Quote 0 0
rave97
for me it is both
Quote 0 0
Rhino
Thanks for asking.

Lots of saliva. its ok if it drips down your chin. The messier the better. And I like to hear a woman when she's blowing me. You know how some women put in those little grunts and groans when they suck you off? I like that.
Quote 0 0
Often.
Quote 0 0
I can tell you a few things that seem to work for me.
Look up at his face while you're doing it.
If he's too big to fit all of him into your mouth, just wrap a hand around the base.
Use a lot of spit and drool.
Cup his balls in your other hand and just lift them up a little.

Treat it like a popsicle, you can't miss.
Quote 0 0
4u
WendyO wrote:

Ok, guys. I have been giving head for YEARS with great success. What I want to know is this: Are you all different? Do some like hard suction while others don't? Do you like your balls licked? What gets you off?

Just like women..we all are different and have our likes and dislikes...

I like it to be wet...spit on my dick if you have to..
use your hands...
act like you are really enjoying giving me head..
lick my balls
stick a finger in my ass
top half of the dick needs the most attention...
Quote 0 0
OK, is any blow job never "great?" I mean, unless she's going at it with her teeth like its a corn cob don't they always feel pretty awesome to you guys? I think an interesting question would be how DON'T you like your dick sucked.
Quote 0 0
It's all good but don't try doing deep throat if you dont know how. A girl gagging on a cock is NOT exciting at all.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Here's my take on it. For me, there is so much more than just the head of my penis. My past experiences with other women have included gals that would and some that could suck cock but many ignored the rest of your anatomy. Licking, nibbling, dragging your nails over all my skin is wonderful. Don't forget the boys also, but add the ability to deep throat and bite you down there where the other women couldn't reach sure got my attention. Add curiosity, confidence and creativity and enough endurance and suction to pull your brains out the end of your dick and you've got an experience no toy can match. Put all this together and you have a mate that will keep you coming back for more and never have to worry about you straying. Hank
Quote 0 0
Roadie
So many questions...so little space...but I'll try...lol

First and foremost...I LOVE the fact that Dreamer likes giving me a blow job! Two wives and various girlfriends could never seem to get the job done. Excuses ranged from "I dont like to do it" to "You might cum in my mouth" (even tho I am a firm believer in going down and damn good at it if I do say so myself...the favor was never reciprocated). For various reasons, Dreamer does not deep throat...but thats OK...she does the rest of it so damn good...plus I have told her what feels good...she paid attention! And she certainly takes her own sweet time! And she doesnt mind if I cum...she likes it!

What doesnt feel good? For some unknown reason, I have got the most sensitive balls in the world...as in fondle too hard and it hurts like hell!!! Dreamer doesnt squeeze, but she sure does give a good massage!

Dont know if I have mentioned this, but Dreamer lied to me early in our relationship. She told me she might be a 'little bit of a nympho'. Oh Hell No! She is a 'lot of nympho'...my point being...that at any time, day or night, whenever, all I have to do is take my cock out and ask her to give me a blow job...and...Boy Howdy...she is all over it!

Does that answer the question?
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0