Show full post »
marishkah
I must admit I do like anal sex, i posted a topic earlier saying that it had started to become a bit uncomfortable. My husband is very loving and caring and never ever forced the subject once he realised how I felt but not wanting to let him down I went out a bought a desensitizing lotion and we have never looked back. it doesnt take all feeling away it just makes it so much more comfortable and now we both have a great time.
Quote 0 0
AmorousRocker
I'm also one of the chicks who like it. I have only let a few people do it because I trusted them enough to know they would be careful and take their time in doing things right. One person we only did it once. It just did not feel good with him and I had no desire to do it again for a while after that. I had a girl pal I was wish for months that wanted to do it with a strap on and I let her after quite some time. That was pretty wicked and felt good. I like anal but it's not something I do often though. My current boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and a few months and we only do anal once every couple months. Done right, it feels really dang good to me. I know it's not for everyone though. =)
Quote 0 0
Jennifer
I very like anal sex. It makes my life diversity. And I really like double penetration. Then orgasm turns unusually strong.
Quote 0 0
joebear4
OK so i know this is for Lady's only  but i really would like your opinion. my wife does not care for the idea at all!! but i have always wanted to do so plus i have read a lot of blogs and lots of women say its way better or just really diff even after hating the idea before. she thinks the whole idea is just plain gross and not right and tells me "how would you like it if i shoved something up you". so i do understand cause i def don't want anything up me but i still want to. we tried once but no go. so once again ladies I'm sorry for invading your "Lady's only" space but please any feed back would help. oh and were in our early-mid 20's and just got married in October. thanks again
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Wecome to Tabu, JoeBear! and congratulations on your recent marriage! Never apologize for posting anywhere in here...all opinions, suggestions and questions are most welcome on all subjects.

And my opinion on wanting your wife to try anal sex is...never say never, Dude! I always thought I would never want to try anal sex either. Was I ever wrong! It is fun, enjoyable, and opened a whole new world of sex for my wife and I. I would think that if you want to try something new, you would also be willing to try. You know the old saying...whats good for the goose is good for the gander. And if you want to goose her ass, you should be willing to have yours gandered...or something like that!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
joebear4 wrote:

OK so i know this is for Lady's only  but i really would like your opinion. my wife does not care for the idea at all!! but i have always wanted to do so plus i have read a lot of blogs and lots of women say its way better or just really diff even after hating the idea before. she thinks the whole idea is just plain gross and not right and tells me "how would you like it if i shoved something up you". so i do understand cause i def don't want anything up me but i still want to. we tried once but no go. so once again ladies I'm sorry for invading your "Lady's only" space but please any feed back would help. oh and were in our early-mid 20's and just got married in October. thanks again

Hey JoeBear -

Time to put it in reverse and start over with the anal play. A lot of women probably don't want you to just go for it like you could or would with vaginal sex. If she's never done it before - even worse! She'll be tense and that will put pressure on her, making her clench and you'll never get in anyway. So, I'd suggest that you try a little finger play first. Make sure the finger is moist (lube or saliva is fine) and gently touch around her anal opening. Maybe start by carressing her bottom a little first. Then slowly move in and lightly flick your finger or just tap on the anus a little. I can't imagine how she wouldn't enjoy it.

If you two ever shower together, try washing her, then loving on her a bit and she might let you enter with a finger. Go slow and remember - it's not like the vagina. She will have to control the motions in the beginning. And please use something slippery, specifically lube if you do get to actually have anal sex.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
joebear, I have found that when the woman (me) has an orgasm or two first, she will be more relaxed and it is MUCH easier and also very enjoyable. The technique is very different than vaginal sex. NO hard thrusting, and if you are big, probably don't put it all the way in at first. Also, many of us prefer double penetration, so a nice vibrator or dildo is helpful. (This also prevents the penis from accidentally ending up in the vagina or rubbing up against the urethra and causing infection.)

If you do it lovingly, and listen to her body (if she is TENSE, it will hurt and you NEED to stop) to guide you.

Lube is necessary, but I don't agree with the "desensitizing" lubes, because if it HURTS you are doing it wrong, You should NEVER desensitize the anus or any other part of the person being penetrated. It it hurts, that can damage the anal lining. If it is done properly, and with enough lube, it shouldn't harm anything.

The first time my dh and I succeeded (the first few were attempts, because I stopped him) and I really liked it, he just kept saying, "OMG, I love you, I love you SO much." Over and over and that love really made an impact. (he is usually VERY non verbal during sex. I mean, he's a guy.) He always asks first, and if I am uncomfortable with the idea (for various reasons) he doesn't press the issue. Also, he is careful to not let it go on too long. Often he is the one to say, "I think we need to stop, because I don't want to hurt you." if he hasn't come in a few minutes. He usually does come, but if he doesn't, it is NECCESARY to wash the penis if you are going to put it anywhere else. Either vaginal or oral sex after anal, without cleaning the man is really not a good idea, due to the bacteria that can be moved around. (I've had a couple of urinary tract infections and he once got something similar to food poisoning, and I think both were due to our lack of being careful if we switched up.) Now, I go and get a clean wash cloth, and use warm water with a nice, rinsing soap, and clean him up  (I have never SEEN anything on there, but I know bacteria is there) before going on to other activities. If we are too lazy to do that, and it's been a while and he hasn't come, he just jerks off, and I talk dirty to him. It works for us.

Usually, once we decide we're going to go anal, though, he's "done" in just a few strokes.......
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0